These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your use of the Simply Stakeholders website, www.simplystakeholders.com (“Website”).
The products and services specified on this Website (“Products” and “Services”) are sold by Us to You on these terms and conditions. Your use of this Website and/or your purchase of Products & Services mean you accept these Terms. Do not use this Website or purchase any Products if you do not accept these Terms.
1. All Products & Services to be supplied by Us to You are as described on the Website unless otherwise agreed at the time of purchase. We will take all reasonable steps to supply the Products & Services in accordance with the description on the Website but reserve the right to supply the Products & Services subject to minor variations in actual specifications.
2. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability of the Products and/or Services ordered and receipt of payment from You. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by You by notice.
3. All subscriptions made through this website are in Australian dollars (AUD).
4. By trialling or subscribing to any Product from Simply Stakeholders, you agree to indemnify Simply Stakeholders and its officers, employees and agents from and against all losses, claims, damages and liabilities which arise out of its use.
5. If We are liable by law for any GST on any Primary Payment, You must pay to Us the amount of the GST.
6. You must pay to Us an amount in respect of any GST that You are required to pay under these Terms:
- at the same time; and
- in the same manner,
as You are required to pay for the Primary Payment to which the amount in respect of GST relates.
Intellectual Property Rights
7. The material contained on this Website is protected by copyright. You may use this Website for Your own non-commercial purposes in accordance with these Terms.
8. You must not use, copy, modify, publish, transmit, store, or distribute the material on this Website, or create any other material using material on this Website without prior written approval from Us except to the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation in the Territory.
9. Except with prior written consent from Us, trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos on this Website must not be used or modified in any way by You.
10. This Website, images, material and processes contained in this Website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by Us or by third parties. Your use of this web site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person.
11. You agree to indemnify Us and keep Us indemnified against any damages, claims, liabilities, losses and expenses arising out of any misuse by You of any part of the Website.
12. This Website may contain links to third party websites. We make no warranties and accept no liability in relation to material contained in any third party website and provide the link merely for Your consideration and convenience. A link to a third party website should not be construed as an endorsement, recommendation or approval of the content on that website.
Security of the Website
13. We accept no responsibility or liability for interference with transmissions over the Internet or by email or any consequent loss or liability caused to You.
15. (Jurisdiction) This Contract shall be governed by the laws of the Victoria (“Territory”) and the parties submit all disputes arising between them to the courts in the State of Victoria and any court competent to hear appeals from those courts of first instance.
16. (Entire Contract) These Terms are the entire agreement between the parties regarding the use of this Website and the purchase of any Products and supersedes all previous negotiations, commitments and agreements about the Website and the Products.
17. (Amendment) We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time; we therefore recommend that You check the Terms from time to time for any changes/updates. Your continued use of the Website or purchase of Products will mean You accept the amended Terms.
18. (No Waiver) No failure by Us to enforce any right under these Terms is a waiver of that right, and no waiver of any breach of these Terms is a waiver of any other or subsequent breach.
19. (No Reliance on Representations) You acknowledge that no representations, either in words or by conduct, in connection with or in the course of negotiations leading to the purchase of Products have been made by Us other than the representations expressly contained in these Terms.
20. (Severability) If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, or invalid, for any reason, then:
- that provision is deemed to be modified to the extent required to remedy the unenforceability or invalidity; or
- if it is not possible to remedy the unenforceability or invalidity, that provision is to be severed from these Terms,
and these Terms will otherwise remain in full force.
31. (Interpretation) In these Terms unless the context requires otherwise:
- “GST” means goods and services tax, consumption tax, value added tax, retail turnover tax or a tax of a similar nature;
- “Input Tax” means an amount equal to the amount of GST paid or payable for the supply of anything acquired;
- “Primary Payment” means any payment by You to Us of any fees or other amounts payable by You to US under these Terms.
- “We”, “Us” and “Our” means Simply Stakeholders;
- “You” and “Your” means the user of the Website and/or the person trialling or subscribing to the Products who is of legal age in the country of use.