How to handle grievances?
Stakeholder engagement requires effective grievance management. When received and managed properly, complaints or grievances can have...
Stakeholder engagement requires effective grievance management. When received and managed properly, complaints or grievances can have a significant positive impact on a project or the organization’s reputation. Complaints that escalate harm relationships and reputation, cause project delays and increase costs when trying to resolve.
A strong and trusted grievance mechanism is essential for proactively addressing issues and handling complaints as they arise.
In this live broadcast, learn from a stakeholder management expert about good grievance management practices.
- Allison Hendricks, Stakeholder Relationship Expert and CEO @Simply Stakeholders.
In this webinar, we covered:
- Why do you need a grievance management process?
- What does a good complaint management process look like?
- Common mistakes when handling grievances
- Steps to create a grievance management process
- Tips for best practices.